Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
A Sweet Transition (910) 603-2739 Three Generation Collector?s Estate Sale Go to estatesales.net for photos 1848 Needham Grove Road, Robbins, NC General Public Thursday, July 7th (10am to 4pm) Friday, July 8th (8am to 4pm) Saturday, July 9th (8am t...