Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
ESTATE/TAG SALE Sat, March 8th From 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Furniture: Chippendale DR chairs, occasional chairs, kitchen table, plant stands, Dixie Furniture (Fill Size headboard, nightstand & armoire, others), some antiques. Other Items of Interest: F...
OLD TOWN PINEHURSTThursday - Saturday11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 8” Putter Boy Statrue, Old Antiqu Hall Tree, 48 Volt Beach Buggy, Stunning English Vanity & Cupherd, Euro Armoire, Victorian FirePlace Manntal, Contemprary Club Chairs, Wicher Beverage C...
← Previous1Next →
To save an ad, click the Clip-It button located on the left of that ad's description.
Use Search to get more results by specifying a broader region.