Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
1950 CHEVROLET STYLELINEDeluxe, 2 door Sedan, cream in color, early complete restoration, remanufactured 235 6 engine. New Caburetor,exhaust system, 1800 miles on engine, absolutely amazing. $21,500 (910) 875-8706 email@example.com