Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
It Really Works!NEVER FAILNOVENA May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pra...
← Previous1Next →
To save an ad, click the Clip-It button located on the left of that ad's description.
Use Search to get more results by specifying a broader region.