Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
PARKINSONS EDUCATION Teva CNS cordially invites Parkinson's Disease Patients and their Caregivers to an educational program: Understanding Parkinson's Disease and Current Treatments "Living Well With PD" Presented by: Bruce Solom...
← Previous1Next →
To save an ad, click the Clip-It button located on the left of that ad's description.
Use Search to get more results by specifying a broader region.